AAA After School Driver Training – Worcester Technical High School
Workforce Training Funds Available for Night Life Programs
MA businesses with 100 or fewer employees:
Workforce Training Program Express Funds have been approved for the Worcester Night Life courses listed below. Grant funds are limited to $30,000 per company per calendar year and to $3,000 per employee per course. Eligible businesses will be reimbursed for up to 50% of the actual cost of training. To learn if you qualify, visit workforcetrainingfund.org/programs/express-program.
- Automotive and Diesel Technician (60 hours)
- CAD/CAM Programming and CNC Skills (60 hours)
- Electrical Code and Theory: Journeyman Levels 1-4 (600 hours)
- Manicurist (100 hours)
- Medical Certified Billing and Coding Specialist ( (168 hours)
- Pharmacy Technician (72 hours + 120 hours at CVS Health)
- Phlebotomy Technician (90 hours + 120 hours at medical facility)
- Plumbing Code and Theory: Tiers 1-5 (550 hours)
Classes begin the 2nd week of September. Space is limited. Register now at worcesternightlife.org.
Night Life Fall Catalog 2019
Chamber Exchange Newspaper Article – May 2019
Worcester Night Life classes to return
The Jordan Levy Show – Worcester Night Life
Thank you Jordan Levy for the opportunity to speak about Worcester Night Life on the Jordan Levy Show on WTAG Radio – 580 AM/94.9 FM.
The Voice of Business – Worcester Night Life
Thank you Tim Murray and the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce for the opportunity to speak about Worcester Night Life on the February 6th episode of The Voice of Business on Unity Radio MA – 102.9 FM.