This hands on course will teach you basic oxy-acetylene and shielded metal arc welding skills. Using state of the art equipment, class work will include join design, melting points, types of filler metal and electrodes. Please purchase a passive welding helmet, MIG gloves, chipping hammer and cutting safety glasses prior to the start of class.
This class is being taught by Antonio Siciliano, Certified Welding Inspector and David Al-Husseini, Certified Welder . Tony has taught for over 24 year in basic and advanced stick welding, MIG welding and TIG welding. David has taught welding for over 5 years for the Ironworkers Union and for Night Life continuing education.
The following supplies required for the first night of class (you are not obligated to buy these particular choices):
- Auto darkening welding helmet
- 14″ Mig Gloves – Blue Side Cowhide or 4″ Leather Cuff Split Deerskin Kevlar Sewn Tig Gloves
- Jackson Safety 3004761 Nemesis Cutting Safety Glasses Black Frame / IRUV 5.0 Shade Green Lens (19860)
- BSX Flame-Resistant Welding Jacket – Black with Red Flames (optional)
- Leather work boots preferably 6″ or 8″; Welding chipping hammer.
There are no reviews yet.