Fifteen Week Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) Training
- Learn all you need to know to pass the CCMA exam!
- Gain valuable experience through our externship placement process. UMASS Memorial Healthcare is an affiliate for our externships.
- Class starts: Tuesday September 5 and runs until November 28, 2023. CPR/First Aid Training Nov 29th and NHA Review Class January 16 & 17, 2024. NHA Test will be available on site at Worcester Technical High School on Tuesday January 23rd. There is a 160 hour clinical externship requirement for state licensure which will run from Dec 1 – January 12th.
- Class includes: Seven (7) weeks of in person Didactic training; Seven (7) weeks of in person clinical training; One week of Job readiness training. Job externship placements after training.
- City of Worcester residents may be eligible to apply for a limited number of full scholarships for Worcester residents. If interested, contact [email protected] to inquire about a scholarship.
- All student candidates will need to present valid identification, pass a CORI test and a drug test prior to class registration completion. All students must purchase their own scrubs and appropriate footwear.
Self pay students sign up for the class online @http://worcesternightlife.org or call the Night Life Adult Education Center: (508)751-7612.
Class time: Tues, Wed, Thurs 5:30pm – 9:30pm at Worcester Technical High School on 1 Officer Manny Familia Way. 35 classes 140 hours. Plus CPR/First Aid Class, 2 test review classes and a 160 hour clinical externship (required by the state licensure board).
There are no reviews yet.