Three Month Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) Training
- Learn all you need to know to pass the CCMA exam!
- Gain valuable experience through our externship placement process. UMASS Memorial Healthcare is an affiliate for our externships.
- Beginning Tuesday September 14, 2021 through December 7, 2021. This is a 3 month training program.
- Six weeks of in person Didactic training; 7 weeks of in person clinical training; One week of Job readiness training. Summer externship placements.
- City of Worcester residents may be eligible to apply for a limited number of full scholarships. If interested, contact AppiahT@masshirecentral.com to apply for a scholarship.
- All student candidates will need to present valid identification, pass a CORI test and a drug test prior to class registration completion.
Sign up for the class online or call the Night Life Adult Education Center:
- (508) 751-7612
- Class time: Tues, Wed Thurs 5:30pm – 9:30pm