Fifteen Week Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) Training
- Learn all you need to know to pass the CCMA exam!
- Gain valuable experience through our externship placement process. UMASS Memorial Healthcare is an affiliate for our externships.
- Beginning Tuesday January 31 to May 23, 2023 This is a 160 hour training program.
- Seven weeks of in person Didactic training; 7 weeks of in person clinical training; One week of Job readiness training. Job externship placements after training.
- City of Worcester residents may be eligible to apply for a limited number of full scholarships for Worcester residents. If interested, contact [email protected] to inquire about a scholarship.
- All student candidates will need to present valid identification, pass a CORI test and a drug test prior to class registration completion.
Self pay students sign up for the class online or call the Night Life Adult Education Center: (508)751-7612 Class time: Tues, Wed, Thurs 5:30pm – 9:30pm at Worcester Technical High School on 1 Officer Manny Familia Way.
There are no reviews yet.